These guidelines do not grant a copyright license to any of our content-related fan content. We, however, reserve the right to issue a formal takedown request for any content that infringes copyright.
- Fan games, mods, and other fanwork must state upon first run that it is a fan game unaffiliated with us.
- Mods should not be a standalone product. They should contain only the files that are necessary to install the mod.
- Selling physical versions of fan work locally (at a convention).
- Selling fan work online (if you run your own online store and manufacture/ship everything yourself).
- Streaming/reviewing our games is perfectly okay as long as it falls within fair use, you are also required to post a link to the product in the description of the video.
- Fandubs of our products are perfectly okay as long as you post a link to the product in the description of the video.
- Redistributing our games on any app store (Steam, Google Play, Itch.io, or any others) without express permission.
- Making fan work that is designed to be played/read instead of the original product, this includes unofficial remakes.
- Making fan work that confuses the player into thinking that it is official.
- Using our characters, under any circumstances, for non-fungible tokens, cryptocurrency, or blockchain integration of any kind is strictly prohibited.
- Using our characters, under any circumstances, in pieces of AI generated artwork.
- Selling on mass production sites that sell the art for you.